Like Tama you are an experienced barber/stylist with great technical skills and you have your eye on the bigger picture- you look out for your colleagues and how things are run in store.
You take pride and responsibility in how the store is presented, how the team is working together and care deeply about your own and others' success.
As a customer service advocate you ensure the standards are high and your clients are at the forefront.
What you are looking for now is the opportunity to lead the team and the instore experience on a day to day basis
Sound like you?
As a BarbersShopCo Store Team Leader you will be a role model to your team in terms of high quality services, exceptional customer service and dealing with day to day store operations to ensure success.
You also will be a positive and proactive advocate who firmly believes in the ethos and values of our great company, and is prepared to maintain our high standards
A leader at BarberShopCo
- Lives and breathes our values and culture to turn ordinary into extraordinary
- Believes that people come first and seeks to collaborate
- Embraces the mission to show the world what World Class really is through the work of your team
- Wants nothing more than success- for yourself, for your people, for your store
- Makes an impact and effects positive change
- Inspires and innovates
- Always delivers high quality work
- Exceeds expectations and makes an exceptional contribution
- Goes above and beyond to add value
- Leads from the front
- Thrives on momentum
- Loves what we do here
- Already be an experienced Barber/Stylist with proven success in your prior roles
- Be great all rounder who's prepared to be hands on with the work
- Have visible leadership qualities including excellent people skills and effective communication, personal capability, a strong focus on results and high integrity
- Be an action taker who is proactive, can use initiative and is prepared to step up, be accountable and take responsibility
- Someone who knows how to get the best out of people
If this is you, come and be an extraordinary Team Leader at BarberShopCo