Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime?
Do you take ownership of your own results and lead by example?
Are you someone who jumps all in, gets out of bed in the morning to help your team perform at it's best and lead the store as if it's your own?
Great! Soon it could be all yours.
We are looking for our next BarberShopCo star store leader!
As a BarbersShopCo Store Manager you will be the guide, mentor and leader of a team in one of our new or existing stores.
You will be responsible for the in-store experience and operations and delivering stellar results you can be proud of.
You will drive performance through high quality services and retail, the client experience and ensuring the exceptional BarberShopCo brand is maintained.
You also will inspire and lead a positive and proactive team, hungry for direction and recognition. You will galvanise the team with a great culture, great training and open communication.
A leader at BarberShopCo
- Lives and breathes our values and culture to turn ordinary into extraordinary
- Believes that people come first and seeks to collaborate
- Embraces the mission to show the world what World Class really is through the work of your team
- Wants nothing more than success- for yourself, for your people, for your store
- Makes an impact and effects positive change
- Inspires and innovates
- Always delivers high quality work
- Exceeds expectations and makes an exceptional contribution
- Goes above and beyond to add value
- Leads from the front
- Thrives on momentum
- Loves what we do here
We are looking for
- Senior Stylists/Barbers with proven success in a store/salon environment to get stuck into this hands on role
- This role is hands on and will require a skilled hairdresser or barber with great people skills
- A great all rounder with visible leadership qualities including excellent people skills and effective communication, personal capability, a strong focus on results and high integrity
- Someone who has demonstrated self development, progress and continuous improvement
- An action taker who is proactive, can use initiative and is prepared to step up, be accountable and take responsibility
- Someone who knows how to get the best out of people who preferably has managed or mentored staff or a team before