As a leader at BarberShopCo you will be responsible for the in-store experience and operations. You will be driving performance through high quality services and retail, the client experience and ensuring the exceptional BarberShopCo brand is maintained.
You also will inspire and lead a positive and proactive team, who firmly believe in the ethos and values of our great company; to deliver exceptional results everyday.
The role is hands on and requires a skilled hairdresser or barber with great people skills who preferably has managed or mentored staff before. We are always willing to help a new leader get going as well.
You will be responsible for leading your team in a high end store with topline fittings, a huge retail range and display, and exceptionally high standards.
A leader at BarberShopCo
- Lives and breathes our values and culture to turn ordinary into extraordinary
- Believes that people come first and seeks to collaborate
- Embraces the mission to show the world what World Class really is through the work of your team
- Wants nothing more than success- for yourself, for your people, for your store
- Makes an impact and effects positive change
- Inspires and innovates
We are looking for
- Senior Stylists/Barbers with proven success in a store/salon environment to get stuck into this hands on role
- This role is hands on and will require a skilled hairdresser or barber with great people skills
- A great all rounder with visible leadership qualities including excellent people skills and effective communication, personal capability, a strong focus on results and high integrity
- Someone who has demonstrated self development, progress and continuous improvement
- An action taker who is proactive, can use initiative and is prepared to step up, be accountable and take responsibility
- Someone who knows how to get the best out of people who preferably has managed or mentored staff or a team before
If this is you, come and be an extraordinary Store Manager BarberShopCo